I. REGISTRATION CALENDAR
Registration period: April 1st, 2018 – August 31st, 2018
II. ADMISSION DOCUMENTS
Candidates send their admission documents, by regular post, to the Centre for International Cooperation of Babeş-Bolyai University (68, Avram Iancu Street, 400083, Cluj-Napoca, Romania).
Documents required for application
1. application form in 2 original copies, downloadable from
2. candidate’s contact data (correspondence address, phone number, e-mail address) and 2 recent photos.
3. high-school graduation diploma or its equivalent – certified copy in the original language and certified translation, at notary public (in Romanian, German, English or French, if the original is not issued in one of these languages).
4. Bachelor diploma or its equivalent (only for the application for master programs) – certified copy in the original language and certified translation, at notary public (in Romanian, German, English or French, if the original is not issued in one of these languages).
5. transcript of records pertaining to the previous studies – certified copy or certified translation at notary public (in Romanian, German, English or French, if the original is not issued in one of these languages) and the analytical curriculum in case of candidates that request equivalence for certain periods of studies.
6. birth certificate – certified copy or certified translation at notary public (in Romanian, German, English or French, if the original is not issued in one of these languages).
7. passport copy – valid for at least 6 months after the date of issue of the Acceptance Letter
8. medical certificate (in Romanian, German, English or French) attesting that the applicant does not suffer from any contagious diseases or any other affections incompatible with the future profession.
9. language proficiency certificate. Exempted are the candidates coming from states whose official language is the study language of the program they have applied for, and also the candidates who can prove with documents that they have studied for at least 4 years academic programs in the study language of the program they have applied for.
For further details regarding the language certificates accepted by the university, please log on http://www.cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/files/non-EU%20students/admitere%202017- 2018/Certificates%20of%20Linguistic%20Competences.pdf
10. receipt attesting the payment of the processing fee (50 EUR - In EUR – account: RO 16 RNCB 0106026604700008, opened at Banca Comerciala Romana, branch Cluj-Napoca, str. George Baritiu nr. 10 - 12, RO - 400027 Cluj-Napoca, Romania, SWIFT CODE: RNCBROBU).
III. ADMISSION PROCESS
The admission process of Non-EU candidates takes the following steps:
1. The application file is registered at the university
2. If complete, the application file is processed by the university (5-10 working days)
3. The files accepted by the university will be sent to the Ministry of National Education for evaluation
4. For the candidates accepted, the Ministry of National Education will issue an Acceptance Letter, which will be sent in original to the university (30-40 working days)
5. The university will inform the candidate about the acceptance and will send the Acceptance Letter to the candidate
6. If admitted to study in Romania, after receiving the Acceptance Letter, the candidate must contact the closest Romanian authority and search for information concerning the study visa application. The visa application is a personal approach and the university is not in the position to interfere in the process. In case the visa application includes some documents issued by the university, the candidate must require specifically those documents.
7. For enrollment at the faculty the student must submit the original study documents and the proof of tuition fees payment for the first academic year.
!!! After receiving the Acceptance Letter, each candidate has to confirm that he/she accepts to enroll at Babes-Bolyai University, by sending an email with the receipt attesting the payment of the tuition fee for the 1st academic year.
!!!In case the candidate presents himself/herself for enrollment after the 30-day term since the visa issuance date, but no later than November 30th (because of objective reasons), faculty secretary offices will allow the enrollment, provided that the tuition fee has been entirely paid.
! Please take into account that the procedure may change due to the regulations imposed by the Romanian Ministry of Education.
! For updated information check our website: http://www.cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/non_eu_students.php