The Communication, Public Relations and Advertising Department organises, starting from 2014, a Master’s program in Advertising and Public Relations. The language of study will be English. The candidates who wish to take part in the program will have the opportunity to work with qualified professors from Romania and from abroad.
See below the admission criteria:
Motivational interview (discussing the candidate’s background, career plan and motivations for attending, based on the CV and a motivational letter) – 70%
Bachelor degree final mark – 30%
Motivational interview criteria:
1. Communication abilities – 3 points
2. Advanced knowledge of English, proved by a valid certificate and by the skills shown during the interview – 2 points
3. Internships, professional practice or professional experience in the area or in connected areas – 2 point
4. Internships or professional practice abroad, scholarships and trainings abroad – 1 points
5. Scientific publications in the area of PR or advertising products created and implemented – 1 point
1 extra point is awarded for participation. All criteria have to be supported by evidence.
Criteria in case of a tie:
Bachelor exam final mark.
For further details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.