1. Choosing a research topic
2. Literature Review - Classifying Theories
3. Qualitative Analysis
4. Advanced Quantitative Analysis (Factor, Cluster, Correspondence Analysis)
- Course creator: Șandor Dan
This course is designed to give students an overview regarding the study of leadership and the challenges that today’s public sector leaders face. The course will focus on two major issues: leadership theory – most important theories regarding leadership – and leadership practice – focused on what leaders actually have to do in order to run public or non-profit organizations; in this part we will discuss best practices of public and nonprofit sector, developing strategic partnerships and stakeholder networks, motivating employees, managing change. Thus the course will aim to accomplish three major objectives: acquiring, understanding and using knowledge on the topic of leadership.
- Course creator: Țiclău Tudor