May 25 2017
The Journalism Department at Babeș-Bolyai University’s College of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences is organizing the second edition of the Digital Media Conference (May 25 2017) as part of the MEDIA CULTURE DAYS (May 25-31 2017)
In the context of the development of communication in the new digital media and the launch of the first Digital Media Bachelor program in Romania, this event aims to create a forum for debate and exchange of best practices between students, professors and professionals in the fields of media, journalism and communication.
The series of events will host digital media production student competitions, academic presentations on new trends in digital media education, as well as practical workshops hosted by professors and professionals.
The Digital Media International Conference will host a series of invited lectures and workshops addressing new, emerging trends and best practices in digital media education, research and production.
Confirmed plenary speakers for the 2017 edition:
- Professor Peter Gross, Ph.D. – School of Journalism and Electronic Media, College of Communication and Information, University of Tennesse, USA
- Professor Mali Alon, MA – TILTAN School of Design Haifa, Israel
- Professor Ruth Oren, Ph.D. – University of Haifa, Tiltan School of Design and Visual Communication, Israel
- Professor Vandana Pednekar-Magal, Ph.D. – Director, School of Communications, Grand Valley State University, USA
- Professor Kay M. Losey, Ph.D. – Department of Writing, Co-Editor, MITESOL Journal, Grand Valley State University, USA
- Professor Rita Glózer, Ph.D. – Department of Communication and Media Studies, University of Pécs, Hungary
- Professor Sabina Addamiano, Ph.D. – Roma Tre University, Italy
- Professor Javier Hernandez, Ph.D. – San Jorge Zaragoza, Spain
- Professor Chompunuch Punyapiroje, Ph.D. – Burapha University, Chonburi, Thailand
- Professor Nanthita Songyothin, Ph.D. – Burapha University, Chonburi, Thailand
- Professor Mihai Coman, Ph.D. – University of Bucharest, Romania
- Professor Georgeta Drulă, Ph.D. – University of Bucharest, Romania
- John Mastrini, Multimedia Editor, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
CALL FOR PAPERS
Proposals for 15 minutes presentations should be submitted as abstracts via e-mail to email@example.com.
Abstracts should not be longer than 200 words and must include a list of 5 keywords.
Full papers should be 12-15 pages (1.5 line spacing, font Times New Roman, size 12) and will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before the conference date.
Abstract submissions deadline: May 15.